If I need reasonable accommodations in applying, where can I request alternative materials? (7/7/23)

Subtopic: Application Process  

DHCS will provide assistive services such as reading or writing assistance and conversion of the RFA, questions/answers, RFA addenda, or other Administrative Notices in Braille, large print, audiocassette, or computer disk. To request copies of written materials in an alternate format, please send an email to BHBHinfo@ahpnet.com or call (323) 545-6202. 

Skip to content