If I need reasonable accommodations, where can I request alternative materials?

Subtopic: Application Process

DHCS will provide assistive services such as reading or writing assistance and conversion of the RFA, questions/answers, RFA addenda, or other Administrative Notices in Braille, large print, audiocassette, or computer disk, will be provided as needed. To request copies of written materials in an alternate format, please send an email to BHBHinfo@ahpnet.com or call (323) 545-6202.

Skip to content